- Like many ancient Egyptian deities, Anubis assumed different roles in various contexts. Depicted as a protector of graves as early as the First Dynasty (c. 3100 – c. 2890 BC), Anubis was also an embalmer. By the Middle Kingdom (c. 2055–1650 BC) he was replaced by Osiris in his role as lord of the underworld. One of his prominent roles was as a god who ushered souls into the afterlife. He attended the weighing scale during the “Weighing of the Heart”, in which it was determined whether a soul would be allowed to enter the realm of the dead. Anubis is one of the most frequently depicted and mentioned gods in the Egyptian pantheon, however, no relevant myth involved him.
- Anubis – Lord of the Underworld MOC-112777 Creator with 409 Pieces is a set in the Creator collection. This MOC-112777 comes with an instruction PDF which is easy to build and find the missing pieces.
- The MOC-112777 includes high-quality bricks, made from 100% ABS plastic so extremely safe for children, can be replaced with other brands on the market.
- For MOC products, we do not provide any printed parts by default, please use ordinary parts of the same colour instead, except for the brickheadz’s eyes. And the part color replacement is mentioned on the second page of the instruction.
- There is no original box, but we guarantee our products are of guaranteed quality and they will be individually packaged and numbered for easy installation.
Anubis – Lord of the Underworld MOC-112777 Creator with 409 Pieces
- Include: 409+ Pcs
- PDF Building Guide
- Dimensions: 9.6 x 9.6 x 24 cm
- Weight: 0.16 kg
NOTE: The product does not include STICKER and PRINTED Parts. All Printed Parts will be replaced by standard parts and do not income with 3rd party accessories.
Fast Braiding Machine MOC 5928 Creator Designed By Nico71 With 759 Pieces
4.00 out of 5( 4.00 )
Vintage Truck MOC 9001 Creator Compatible With LEGO 10252 Designed By Timeremembered
4.67 out of 5( 4.67 )
MOC 15252 Duowheel Mini with 190 Pieces
4.17 out of 5( 4.17 )
Out of stock
Deep Sea Creatures Swimming Shark Stand MOC 22369 Creator Designed By JKBrickworks
5.00 out of 5( 5.00 )