1:8 Mclaren 720S MOC 46762 Technic Designed By Charbel With 3176 Pieces
The McLaren 720S is a sports car designed and manufactured by British automobile manufacturer McLaren Automotive. It is the second all-new car in the McLaren Super Series, replacing the 650S beginning in May 2017. The 720S was launched at the Geneva Motor Show on 7 March 2017 and is built on a modified carbon monocoque, which is lighter and stiffer in contrast to the 650S.
MOC 46762 1:8 Mclaren 720S is an innovative MOC set designed by Charbel. The model features:
– Fully modular chassis and bodywork
– Steering with HOG
– Manually operated butterfly doors
– active rear wing
– Openable hood with 7*7*5 studs front compartment
– Independent suspensions on all wheels
– Foldable display like the real car
– 8-speed sequential gearbox.
+ Including 3176 high-quality bricks
+ Provided with PDF Building Instruction
This product does not have any stickers and electronically printed blocks. The instruction is only for reference and is subject to the actual parts package.