BMW i8 MOC 43958 Technic Designed By GeyserBricks With 2104 Pieces
The BMW i8 is a plug-in hybrid sports car developed by BMW. The i8 is part of BMW’s electrified fleet and is marketed under the BMW i sub-brand. The production version of the BMW i8 was unveiled at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show, and was released in Germany in June 2014. Deliveries to retail customers in the U.S. began in August 2014.
BMW i8 MOC 43958 is an innovative MOC set designed by GeyserBricks. This model is a great replica on a 1:8 scale of BMW i8 with various functions:
- Steering with working steering wheel
- 4 wheel independent suspension
- Openable doors and engine cover
- Working straight 3 cylinder engine in rear
- Electric front wheel drive like in the real car (RC version)
- 4 speed sequential gearbox
- Remote control propulsion and steering (can be excluded)
+ Including 2104 high-quality bricks
+ DImensions: Length: 52.3 cm – Width: 24 cm – Height: 14.8 cm
+ Provided with PDF Building Instruction
This product does not have any stickers and electronically printed blocks. The instruction is only for reference and is subject to the actual parts package.